Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
1 lb shrimp, peeled & de-veined
2 Tbsp Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic Dressing
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 lb red or purple potatoes
2 medium zucchini or summer squash
½ medium yellow onion, sliced
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup kalamata olives, chopped
2 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp sea salt, plus more to taste
1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper, plus more to taste
Fresh basil, for garnish
Optional: feta cheese, for garnish
1. Place the peeled & de-veined shrimp in a bowl and toss with 2 Tbsp Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic dressing. Set aside.
2. Chop the potatoes and zucchini into bite-sized pieces.
3. Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes and garlic, and cook for about 5 minutes, until potatoes can be pierced with a fork. They don’t need to be cooked completely through yet, as they will continue cooking with the other ingredients.
4. Add the onions and summer squash, give the pan a few stirs with a wooden spoon, and put a top on the skillet. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, until the zucchini and potatoes are tender.
5. Stir in the tomatoes, olives, shrimp (with dressing), oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for a final 5 minutes, until the shrimp are cooked through.
6. Adjust salt and pepper to taste (use ¼ tsp increments at a time). Garnish with fresh basil and optional feta cheese.